Investment Management Services
For 30 years, our main goal was and is to help clients build portfolios that make their assets work for them, give them a sense of control over their investments and have peace of mind/sleep at night not worrying about them.
How do we do it? By applying appropriate financial planning concepts and modern portfolio theory, by listening to the clients' needs and concerns and by continuous review and adjustment.
For our non US clients, we review their goals, discuss risk tolerance and cash needs. When we select investments, we also explain them to our clients, so they understand what is in their portfolio and how the selected assets may perform in different market scenarios. We also are very aware of changes in tax regulations, inter country exchange of information agreements and other new rules like the US FATCA and the OECD CRS.
Find out about what we do and how we can help you:
- Develop a customized investment plan formalized in an Investment Policy Statement. Updated annually.
- We build the portfolio, monitor all activity, review monthly and report quarterly.
- Coordination with your tax and estate planning professionals, both international and US.
- Introduction to tax and estate planning experts when needed.
- Focus on risk management as well as return.
- Asset allocation with access to a wider selection of investments due to our independence.
- Client education: if we cannot explain how an investment works, we will not recommend it.
- Tracking of all cash flows and verification of credit card charges and international wire transfers.
- Secure communication using the best available technology (no system is 100% hack proof).
- Fee Only compensation structure. No commissions earned on products sold.
- We work with many custodians, as long as they will work with us.
- Assist trustees in meeting their fiduciary obligations by providing consolidated reporting.